If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site

WARNING

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

RSS Feed

Posted on 12-04-2012

Did you know that poinsettias are not the deadly flowers that popular legend has made them out to be? In reality, poinsettia ingestion will typically cause only mild to moderate gastrointestinal upset. Symptoms can include drooling, vomitin
g, and/or diarrhea. While it is still a good idea to keep your pets away from the plant if possible (due to the potential for GI upset), there is no need to completely remove these beautiful flowers from your home for fear of a fatal exposure.

There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.

Post Comment

Go to top of page